Tuesday 7 June 2016

June 6, 2016 - Craigslist > Free Stuff


Bubbles found something good


18 Years of Stuff (Vancouver)
Toys, puzzles, games, easel, kitchen stuff, fix-it supplies, shelving, shoes and shoeshine stuff, Hello Kitty body pillow, shin pads, Christmas items, books (kids and grownups), trophies, tins, CDs, wheelbarrow wheel, mini tramp, art supplies, ukulele - all with a story; the next chapter could be yours. 
Alley of 3600 W.10th.

Stuff comes and stuff goes - please take it away and make it useful again.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Spent most of the day packing in the basement, late afternoon cycling and dipping my toes in at the beach, evening in the alley, chatting with the people who answered my ad.
Alley people are friendly people - this guy took the lava lamp
There's a lot of stuff out there. Most of it came from someone else; all of it is useful. I'm glad it's going where it's wanted. There will be more - lots more - before I leave here, 55 days from now. There will be more still when I unpack! 
I wonder what that alley will be like...

Pebbles found a new home nearby; I will, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment